A reinforced silicone rubber tubing for high pressure applications over a wide temperature range. Suitable for continuous operation at temperatures from -80 to 300F (-60 to 150C) and for intermittent exposure up to 350F (180C). Chemically stable and suitable for use with many acids and alkalis. Resistant to ozone, UV and corona discharge. Electrically insulating with dielectric strength 500 V/mil. Inherently low flammability and low smoke. No harmful toxic or physiological effects (RoHS and REACH compliant). Natural translucent silicone tubing is compliant with FDA 21 CFR 177-2600 for use in food contact applications. Many colors can also be formulated within FDA requirements.
Standard range normally available from stock:
- 70-80ShA, natural translucent inner tube
- Braided polyester multi-filament yarn reinforcement
- 60ShA, natural translucent top coating
- Inside diameter .063 inch (1.6mm) to 1 inch (25.4mm)
Also available, subject to minimum order:
- Supplied cut to length
- Alternative hardness specifications for hose wall and top coating
- Inside diameter up to 2 inch (50.8mm)
- USP Class VI for medical and pharmaceutical applications
- Flame retardant material
- Electrically conductive material
- High temperature grade suitable for intermittent use up to 570F (300C)
- Low temperature grade suitable for use at -100F (-73C)
- Platinum cured formulations
- Formulations suitable for NSF submission
- Alternative reinforcements
- Polyester monofilament for slightly higher pressure resistance and better resistance to hose kinking at a small bend radius.
- Glass fiber for higher temperature resistance, up to 570oF (300oC) intermittent exposure (but not recommended for dynamic or high frequency pulsating pressure applications).
- Aramid fiber for dynamic applications up to 570oF (300oC) intermittent exposure.
- Stainless steel, copper or other thermal or electrical conducting materials.
- Special color matches
- Individual customer specifications