Chemically stable with no harmful toxic or physiological effects. Electrically insulating and formulated for maximum resistance to ozone and corona discharge. Suitable for continuous operation at 355oF (180oC) and intermittent operation at higher temperatures without loss of mechanical and dielectric properties. Resilient and flexible for ease of installation onto treatment rolls. Low flammability and low smoke in the event of fire.
- Standard size range for rolls of 1.5, 2, 2.5, 3, 3.5, 4, 6 and 8 inch diameter
- Standard wall thickness 0.080 +/- 0.008 inch (2.0 +/- 0.2 mm)
- Roll lengths 400” or cut to order
- Normally available from stock in orange color
- Special sizes and colors available on request, subject to minimum order